oh my gees, my little Isaiah lost his first tooth yesterday!!!
Isaiah was complaining his poor tooth was hurting him and so I said alright lets see how wiggly it is. I had to go on a couple of you tube videos and see how exactly to do this with NOT so much PAIN. ridiculous? lol
I grabbed and ice cube and some floss and jiggled it around looped the tooth and pulled. IT CAME OUT. BUT THE TOOTH FLEW AND I COULDN'T FIND IT. BUT I HAD TO HURRY AND RINSE HIM OUT. We were on all fours looking all over the carpet under the table and nothing. Isaiah said lets pray mom. So we did twice. Isaiah was pretty excited for the "tooth fairy" but had no tooth. WHILE just sitting there I see a tiny tooth a foot from where I was sitting. I dunno why I was thinking it was going to be BIG lol he was excited and quicly put it under his pillow. Isaiah was very excited he received a TWIX bar and 1.75 I have no idea what the going rate for a tooth is these days lol
GO MY LITTLE MAN ISAIAH.

No comments:
Post a Comment