Saturday, September 24, 2011

Isaiah lost another tooth!

Wow what a busy week it has been for the tooth fairy. Isaiah lost his second bottom tooth on Thursday night. It was the tooth right next to the other he lost the other day! This time when I pulled it out with some floss I didn't pull so hard so that it flung across the room like the last tooth. ha ha oh Isaiah is so so sweet and got a PACK of SKITTLES AND THERE WAS A DOLLAR BUT some how fell off the side of the bed, still missing!! Isaiah was so excited to show his school friends. We will hopefully be taking school pics at jcpenny's or sears - i swear the school packages in order to get 1- 8x10 is over 40.00 RIDICULOUS I may say myself...

On Wednesday nights I have started a mini mom group to meet at various spot around town just for moms to get out and chat with one another. We've usually gone to get hot cocoa and walked to borders or sat and ate yogurt land. It's been fun to meet other "late owls" mom who can get out so late when Thomas gets home 8:30PM ish...

I swear the only way I think we have made so many great relationships has been in church. From being in Arizona and now back in P-town it has been a blessing how many new faces and families we have met. I love it!!! Thank you lord.

We are getting ready for Halloween and I am so ready to put decorations up. For now we are enjoying the extra family room which is just toys now and I am still painting every now and then.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to put decorations up. I need to hit up the dollar store for some more stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the picture of his teeth missing :) and thats awesome you have a group of moms to get together with! its so true, we are so blessed to have the church and be able to meet friends instantly!

    ReplyDelete