To some that means the world, to others it means nothing.
We recently had a email sent out to all the women in our church about some furniture they were giving away. I was a little weary cause I knew that we didn't have too much space. But me and Thomas said this will save us in the future and we accepted. We had no idea how far this would go, but I truly feel so blessed and so does my family.
From the moment me and thomas embarked to AZ it has been a constant up and down. It's only when you choose to look at the ups life's not so BAD. We have had a downpour of love from our ward here in pleasanton and I love it. I know life is going to have up and downs. But I am truly grateful for being here.
No comments:
Post a Comment