Tuesday, September 25, 2012

LIFE has been CRAZY

Yes, I said it.

I am a mother, daughter, girl friend to my husband(sometimes) and a student. It has been interesting to see how I have been balancing all of those. Luckily I have mondays which are my crunch days and my hubby takes care of it all - dinner, kids and bedtimes. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Going back to school has given me what I feel I do not have. And that's schooling. I love it. I'm only taking 2 classes but will start another next week. It's quite revjenating. if you feel like your missing something as a person, I'd do some soul searching.....

July has been a busy month. School, My bday, our anniversary,SIRI :0),Friends parties, LOTS of swimming, Family Sleepover & BBQ's,  End of AUG=End of the Lease Sept = new house new city EEEKKKK Beg. Sept -Thomas turns 30. Oct New Job in Sac... YAYYY

Here are some pictures of things we Walker's have been up to.


















2 comments:

  1. that's awesome you're going back to school!! way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on going back to school! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete