Isaiah had his last teeball and it was on his birthday. Wow it is very very crazy to think I have a 7year old. I can remember the day I gave birthday to him and held him in my arms for the first time. It was so so surreal. I love love him so much. His personality is one I wish I could be like more. He is kind, very sweet and so ready to help. I feel that you can have so so much power for your children - whether it be positive or negative. I often have to remind myself that I have 2 children that have been given to me and it's my responsible to do the best I can. I am going to love having him home for the summer.
Here is my sweet Isaiah Zachary:
We asked what he wanted for breakfast and he said DONUTS (daddy's favorite)
Was so excited to see what was inside.
Checking out Helmet
Trying on helmet
Loving helmet
Doesn't he take great photo or what?
Isaiah the ball player
He means business..
Ready at bat.
Happy Birthday to the handsome boy!
ReplyDelete