Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cruise Numero Dos

We had the opportunity to do another Catalina/Ensenada cruise. It was well bittersweet for me and HEAVEN FOR THOMAS. I was having doubts and missing the kids terribly. It was awful. ha ha
But after the 3rd day I was in heaven with Thomas. We were able to have our sitters be at our place the entire trip which was so awesome. Plus it made the boys be more comfortable, I think.
We left to LA on a Sunday and came back just in time to pick up Isaiah, surprise him. On Monday we had a short trip to Long Beach and hopped on the Ship. Last Year I had slept thru the docking of leaving LB so I promised Thomas I would watch it this time.

We met ALOT of DRUNKS to put it plainly. I mean beside gambling and eating there wasn't much for me and Thomas to do on the ship so we watched drunk people. We first docked off to Catalina where Thomas bravely snorkeled the ocean and I just watched he he Every new place we go I insist on a souvenir with it's name on it. There happen to be one like a flip flop with Catalina. I was happy!

Next day we were in Ensenada and I was excited since we were there last year and I kinda knew what to expect and how to handle the people. We walked thru town and had a guy make a bracelet out of thread for Isaiah in Golden State Warriors Colors. It was 4.00 and I couldn't resist. We then waited to go Horseback riding and I was so excited.

This trip was great and great food. Enjoy The Pics.
 Our Hotel was close to Denny's. It was perfect!!
 Deciding what to get.
 About to order at Denny's

 Love my tan he he










 My Brave Snorkeler
 Almost ready he he
 Group getting ready to go in.
Thomas on the right about to JUMP!
More to COME


No comments:

Post a Comment