Sunday, March 18, 2012

Carter turns 3

Wow I can not believe my baby is 3. He is quite the character and looks just like his mama. I love it. The weather has been wet and I miss Arizona.... The night before Carter's birthday day, we had bought balloons and put them in Carter's room and well he woke up at 6AM and was saying baaaaloons and well I kissed him a BUNCH. My baby is 3. We had a lazy day me and Carter and daddy after Isaiah went to school. We had a guy come and clean out our sofas and then waitied patiently till he left to race to Toys-r-us to use a bday giftcard and buy a thomas the train set. It's been a rainy week.

Me and Carter napped together in my bed woke up picked up brother Isaiah at school and went to McDonalds to spend our "book bucks'' and buy a happy birthday happy meal.

Saturday we had a family / friends party and were anticipating the thomas the train table from grandpa jeff n cindy.

We had a blast and so so nice to be by family.

 I decided every year I will take a picture of the kids with how old they are so I do not forget because I do.

 Little Signs I made around the house
 Some streamers

 Another idea I thought of was to make a card and have everyone write there names so we remember who was there.
 Isnt this the biggest balloon you've every seen.
 The coolest Thomas the Train Box
Thomas the Train Table









No comments:

Post a Comment