Saturday, January 7, 2012
Bulley, Suckers, Chester, Zuckers
So we found out that the previous tenants left there cat here. And thomas, I and Isaiah have befriended it. LOL Yes its a little weird but it's kinda nice to have a little animal who comes over and hangs for a bit. I used to put the food right outside the sliding door so that we could see her whenever we wanted. Our neighbor said he thinks she was abused and is very scared and unsure. So we haven't been able to pet her. Well One day, Thomas put his arm out and she let him pet her. Then a couple days later I was able to and I was sitting right next to her. She won't let us pick her up and runs away if were standing up. So were always in croutched postion. I moved the cat food inside our garage and we made a little bed with some blankets. She hasn't sleep in our garage cause we don't have a doggy door. Isaiah named her Suckers and all the others names Isaiah made up. Bulley is a big fat black cat that also was left behind by another house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment