yes you hear it time and time again and still it waits for you to come to him..
Isaiah has been ESPECIALLY defiant at school. I am trying to decipher if it is A BOY BEHAVIOR or just HIM.
I was on my knee's this morning before everyone was awake just thanking GOD for some personal items I have been given. I took Isaiah to school stayed and helped in the classroom till 10:15 and picked him up at 12:40. Short day right. What mischief could he get in?????
1- Asking a girl why her arms were so hairy? OVER AND OVER TILL A PARENT INTERVENED TO STOP HIM
2- On the playground - (in teacher's word thru email) were playing 4 square, the ball
went to one child, the other one wanted it, and they began to tussle over
who would have the ball
3- Isaiah was given 2 notices to send home and ( in the teachers words )
" In response to these choices, I
wrote up 2 behavior notices, and had him do his behavior reflection page,
in addition to sitting and speaking with him about what had happened. Then
afterschool another teacher found these papers crumpled up and laying on
the ground outside. I am very disappointed to say the least."
Today has been a day where I wish Thomas was home with me to be able to deal with this but I guess I will have to wait another 3.5 more hours too.
There is nothing worse than having negative things said about your kid. I KNOW I DON'T LIVE IN A PERFECT WORLD WITH PERFECT CHILD. I KNOW I NEVER WILL
BUT I SURELY HOPE AT TIMES.
BLAH
THANKS FOR READING TO MY VENTING OF A MAMA. GRRRRR
No comments:
Post a Comment