Monday, August 1, 2011

So far...

We have long over due our life on going ons. For our anniversary we had the Hall Family who live an hour or so away ( old friends from AZ )  come down and watch the boys. Me and Thomas had a blast at a near by Fondue Restaurant. Then headed to see Transformers. We had a great wife and husband time.

During the month of July, I knew our lease was soon to be up in Sept. So I started my venture of a possibility of a house rental. Anyone knowing where we live its IMPOSSIBLE to find a house in our budget. I literally told EVERYONE in my ward, mass emailed old friends on FB and in my address directory to keep an ear out for us.

On one committee meeting I had on Sunday a friend had brought up that a friend of hers was moving out in mid aug and its a 3 bedroom and 2 bath. I was excited but skeptical. I kept it in the back of my mind and continued my venture. I prayed all the time. Then another meeting we had she had said that she let her friends land lord my info and I was excited more. But I still had to lead no info nor a clinch this could work. Then one friday play date I had a friend tell me go and see the house and maybe they will be there, so I could get the land lord's info.
I shortly left went to the house and NO ONE WAS THERE. I was so sad but had a feeling go ask a neighbor. I went to the left house not knowing what would happen. A lady by the name of Ester answered and I told her I was looking for a house on the block that might be renting she pointed to the house I went to and said that was it. She said she would give me the neighbor for the landlord. She didn't have it with her but said she would call me once she got it. Right as I was walking up my apt stairs a number called and I knew it was here. She had the number and I thanked her a TON. I quickly left a message on this number I had no idea what would happen. Make a long long story short. We ended up meeting with the Realtor that weekend, she feel in love with our whole family. And we got the house!!!!
I am eternally greatly for the faith I had,for the persistence I had to get our family one step further to our potential. I don't think Thomas and I know how exciting this will be once we move in next month. We will finally have NO STAIRS, NO MARIJUANA NEIGHBOR' AND A BACKYARD FOR MY BOYS TO PLAY.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on getting the house!! so exciting! i'm jealous you get to have a backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! With 2 boys who need to run around, being in a townhome just doesn't work anyone. Especially for mama's sanity :0)

    ReplyDelete