Sunday, August 28, 2011

August / September

Well August is almost over and we are heading to September and will be in our NEW HOUSE. We are all so so excited. I think me the most because I am in the apartment all day and with Carter home with me now 7 1/2 hours in the day;More space for this little guy is a must. I will post more pictures once we get out keys which is tuesday. Legally we are not allowed to get them then and not be in the house but they trust us. :0)

Thursday and Friday, I will be painting as much as I can. I have a pretty navajo white (tanish/beige) and a mountain air (a very light blue for the bathrooms'). White walls in the Walker house is a no no and a massive clean for me. So in essence I do the work they pay for the paint. I will have several hands to help me paint and for that I am most grateful. The house is a 3bedroom and 2 bath, I am excited the boys will have there own rooms. A family and living room. ooo I am so excited... We also have a close park with huge soccer fields, baseball, water park and last of all Isaiah new school - which is WALKING distance. I have a first grader and he is so happy to be back in school. I miss him a ton, he is such a huge help/entertainer with Carter but I know he needs to spread his wings. (wipe tear ) Isaiah has a soft - spoken teacher and he enjoys her so far.

For those who live in the Bay Area, we had a little earthquake last week which FREAKED me out and reminded me the possibilities of California again.

Any who we had a great summer with beach trips and lot's of pool time. Carter is my brown baby and water baby. I love it. Isaiah now can swim with a noodle or paddle board and doesn't freak out too much. Isaiah can swim from pool side if I force him and makes it thru but he pants like crazy and will take some time for perfection. he he


 In front of his school.

 Such a big boy.
 Isaiah ready for his first day
:
On the way by Isaiah backpack. He drew a great picture of himself.

 At the beach with my hunny.

 He had so much fun.
 Carter was unsure.

No comments:

Post a Comment