Monday, April 11, 2011

A boys Thang


Carter and Isaiah has taught me so much about being a MOM. I just love the fact that they can entertain the beegees out of me!!! And Thomas just gets a kick out of all the things these boys teach him and love on him.
My boys definite got my looks, everywhere we go people always say that they look like me. I love it. he he





Last week, was spring break. Forts and all.. Fun Fun.


Thanks great grandma and grandpa walker...
Yes, my son is a thumb sucker and I am proud of it. Keeps him quiet....
Yes this shirt is actually Isaiah shirt he wore last thanksgiving. My isaiah is small stature but a big heart.
Carter loves this blanket.
And they love each other.

2 comments:

  1. So fun to get caught up with your family... looks like you guys are loving Cali! xoxo D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such handsome boys!! Growing up!!

    ReplyDelete